027319-Applications Consultant 2 - Integration Lead
Integration Lead / Middleware Architect; SAP XI /PI (Process Integration)
The SAP Integration Lead role will have responsibility of building, managing and monitoring the Integration of the SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
Will be working with Functional and Technical teams to ensure Integration framework is established and followed.
Required work experience as a Middleware Architect and knowledge of SAP XI and Process Integration.
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
- Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
More roles at Capgemini.com: http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sheilakennedy
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to review submission instructions for immediate consideration.
- Include your Name - Skill in the subject line.
- Please send a brief introduction of yours skills in the body of the email.
- Please cut and paste the following below your introduction.
- Contact information (phone + email)
- Number of years in SAP Integration
- Number of years with SAP XI / PI
- Number of years as a Middleware Architect
- Other related specialized skills
- Current employer - When can you start
- Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past
- Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs
- US Work Authorization type
- Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
- Current location
- Can you relocate if needed
- Desired annual base salary (full-time only)
Send your resume directly to Sheila Kennedy sheila.kennedy - at - capgemini.com
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law