027200-Programmer/Developer Lead - Robotic Process Automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Are you a Software Developer fascinated by newest, ground breaking technologies?
We are searching for motivated, energetic individuals who would enjoy a challenging position in a fast pace environment.
Capgemini seeks candidates who are eager to learn and are driven to succeed.
Professional, team player, results oriented, proactive and enjoy working in a business casual environment.
We are willing to train the right candidate.
Excellent computer skills needed.
Opportunity for advancement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a creative, open-minded Software Developer who is deeply interested in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), cloud computing, and other new technologies.
Successful candidate will join Capgemini team and will take active part in developing and implementing innovative and revolutionary RPA concepts.
· Automate processes using Capgemini preferred RPA technology (UiPath).
· In-house software development or standalone RPA solutions, or integration with UiPath and other tools incorporating best practices.
· Work closely with various stakeholders to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on business requirements and goals.
· Propose, develop, test and implement innovative solutions.
· Coordinate with/manage 3rd party suppliers/stakeholders.
· Coordinate with global and local support teams.
· Flexible to work under different work environments and shifts.
· Flexibility to travel to customer locations and Capgemini delivery centers in the Americas.
· Ensure that personal and team goals are met according to agreed schedule.
· Communicate effectively to stakeholders, including internal and external customers.
· All correspondence will reflect Capgemini Business Services Mission statement and communicate the professionalism we pride ourselves in.
· Open to work on new technologies is mandatory; open mindset and innovation friendly.
· Should have excellent programming/software development background.
· Experience in one or more software development technologies is a key asset, such as.NET and/or Java, SQL databases, PowerShell and other scripting technologies.
· Experience with waterfall and/or agile SDLC methodologies.
· Experience with configuration management/source control methods and tools (Git, TFS, etc.).
· Good understanding and experience using Microsoft Office, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and/or integrations.
· Excellent, proactive and creative problem solver.
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
· Should have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal English and have worked in global/multicultural environment.
· Experience in managing/coordinating with vendor.
· Background in application and user support.
· Experience in creating and managing technical documents.
· Excellent individual performer and team player.
· Organizational skills; very good in time management and ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Business professional attitude.
· Existing experience on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools/technologies is a plus.
· Experience in Project Management.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law