027128-INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT- Infrastructure Service Integration- Atlanta GA
- A minimum of 10 years in the industry
- Knowledge and deep understanding of IT Infrastructure Library offerings (ITIL® V3)
- Knowledge and deep understanding of ITSM
- Information Technology Service Management
- Global perspective and business leadership
- Open to travel
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Has mastered infrastructure technology areas and develops new POVs on these;
- Experienced in presenting at industry conferences and has exposure to international industry bodies e.g. IEEE, IETF, TOGAF, ITIL etc.
- Led a minimum of one complex global engagement covering all ITE technology areas and is able to present the Capgemini view;
- Has worked in the past with a major international or global corporation and is also a recognized business contributor within and outside of the company;
- Focuses on developing strategic partnerships with internal and external clients
- Constantly looks and make process and infrastructure improvements in own area and across the group
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, Masters/MBA preferred
- Understanding of SMAC business issues and architectures
- ITIL Training & Certification
- IT Project Management training and certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers.
Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law