027125-Engagement Director - Communications Industry
Practice SME (Telecom/Hi-tech/Hospitality/Entertainment)
The Capgemini Group brings a portfolio of services and solutions to engage with global enterprises to build successful products and services in a connected world.
We are looking for a highly experienced, passionate and self-motivated individual with a minimum of 10 years experience in the IT industry to play the role of Industry SME within our HTEC Industry segment.
Depending on the demand at the time, candidate will fulfill a variety of roles to manage one or a set of named client relationships, drive revenue with existing or net new clients, and deliver programs at the executive level.
Your key responsibility would be to build and foster relationships with stakeholders in prospect organization, position our service offerings and solutions to our client, and look for successful and sustainable business partnership between our client and us.
Some of the responsibilities will be as below:
• Be responsible for creating and managing long term engagement and grow the business
• Build and nurture senior management level business relationships within the account(s).
• Responsible for developing business and driving topline revenue year over year within the account
• Be aware of Capgemini’s portfolio of offerings and capabilities across service lines so as to be able to effectively position it to Client leadership as and when necessary
• Maintain and Improve Business Operating Margins
• Build annual customer business Account Plans with delivery team and execute these plans
• Participate/ represent in Conferences / Industry events and analyst interactions Skills and Experience Profile
• Minimum of 8 years of account management experience
• Minimum of 5 years experience with large services player
• Must have consulting and industry experience in North America in either Telecom, Hi-tech, Entertainment or Hospitality
• Must have demonstrated experience in mining accounts and registering tangible revenue growth year-over-year in the accounts managed
• Business leader with demonstrated revenue number achievement who has excelled in engagement at CxO/ CxO-1 levels with customers.
• Self-motivated and should be able to work at senior levels of management both internally and externally
• Experience working in global delivery model with a large IT Services player is preferable
• Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with ability to direct teams for building the project proposals
• Valid work authorization in the US and readiness to travel as required within the US
• Must have a Bachelor's degree
• Must have a stable career background Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program.
They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction.
Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization.
A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You operate at board level in multi-site engagements.
You are fully responsible for providing deliverables or service to specification, within agreed cost and timescale, meeting the necessary quality standards and to customer satisfaction.
You conduct client negotiations to agree terms for changes to the scope of the project or service, setting realistic expectations and ensuring commercial viability.
You manage your project or service teams, plan activities and monitor progress.
You ensure all project deliverables or services are provided using best practices and are of an appropriate quality.
You provide factual analysis of the project or service portfolio and the team’s performance and compliance to standard tools and processes.
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 2 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be a master in Vendor Management, Transition Managment, Change Management, Risk Management, Continuous (Service) Improvement and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting.
• Should have strong negotiation
• Should be proficient in Quality Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law