027023-Managing Business Analyst - Account Based Marketing Lead
North America, San Ramon, CA
You will be responsible for driving Marketing program at one of the largest conglomerate clients for Capgemini, North America.
You will work very closely with Senior Sales Leadership while developing the Marketing and Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy for the account and will be accountable for executing and reporting back on success of the integrated campaigns.
You will also actively support all strategic pursuits on this account by leveraging pursuits marketing skills/resources and helping position Capgemini strongly within the account.
This is a client facing role and will demand consulting relevant experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Client Delivery and Development - Developing trust-based relationships with senior clients
- Shaping and leading marketing business strategy and transformation engagements
- Assessing and managing risks and issues and making adjustments as needed
- Ensuring business outcomes are achieved
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and within Capgemini, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Work strategically closely with Sales & Account leadership to understand account vision/goals
- Recognize Client needs/challenges across all its diversified businesses
- Organize client industry demands/moves and develop a strategic ABM long-term plan with a vision to help sales grow the business by being relevant to the client.
- Understand client challenges and defines strong content marketing plan, including blogs/media coverage/articles/trans-media content, to let client pursue Capgemini as a strong partner for its needs.
- Demonstrate strong inclination towards developing client-focused high-impact messaging.
- Motivate and drive clients to produce joint hi-level thought leadership assets.
- Actively pursue social media and possess knowledge on driving/leveraging various social media channels.
- Work with Analysts and involve them to influence the client.
- Lead pursuit marketing for large deals to help bid teams define their value proposition and strengthen it with fitting marketing tactics to increase the probability to win.
- Track, measure and report on all ABM activity based on Sales KPIs and successes.
- Create and drive client testimonial agenda while capturing client positive feedback on our engagement.
- Provide some level of competitive intelligence and be capable of analyzing data.
- Provide end-to-end marketing support while collaborating in a matrix organization.
- Possess strong marketing skills along with a deep understanding of the sales processes.
- Quick-thinker, agile, innovative, creative, and possesses a formidable work ethic.
- 30,000-feet visionary and the on-the-ground executor, and ability to bring synthesis and clarity to complex discussions.
- Possess strong communication skills.
- Highly collaborative, proactive and innovative in the way of working.
- 10+ years experience in marketing, combined with sales and consulting background/ knowledge; ABM experience a plus.
- Experience supporting large, key accounts in the past with client intimacy-focused programs.
- Entrepreneur style of working while holding accountability of driving the positive success
- Positive attitude towards any complex issues.
- Ethical by nature.
- Goal oriented, proactive, structured and process led.
- Work individually as well as with diverse global teams.
- Exposure or experience in pre-sales/sales will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to CRM will be desirable (Salesforce).
- Should be very familiar with branding fundamentals and latest trends in new media.
- Should have the ability to comprehend complex thoughts and multi-skill projects.
- Creative, innovative, and quality driven.
- Excellent presentation skills and willingness to travel.
- Great aptitude for quick learning.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- Post graduate degree/diploma in marketing from a reputed institution (preferred) and/or relevant experience working with Tier 1 IT organization.
- Ability to travel 60-80%
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law