· C/ C++/ C# , ASP.net, JAVA, HTML 5, Java Script, Tableau, PowerBI
· Cloud platform (Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS )
· Microsoft Azure IoT (Internet of Things)
· Multi tenancy, OOAD, design patterns, Web 2.0, SOA, Micro Services, Web Sockets, Comet, REST, Distributed architecture, MOMs, EDA, document based data stores, data structures, NLP, Statistical Models, SPA
· Statistical programming languages, such as R, MATLAB or Python
· Microsoft Azure offerings and products including Service Fabric, Search Service, Service Bus, Notification Hubs, IoT hub, SQL Azure, Blog/Table storage and Azure PowerShell
· Big Data such as Hadoop, and knowledge of HDFS, Hive, and the associated Hadoop stack offerings
· Front end reporting experience using Tableau, Power BI or any other data visualization tool
· Knowledge of machine learning algorithms, image processing algorithms, data mining, data analysis, and statistics
· Understanding of artificial neural networks, support vector machines and other machine learning techniques, Predictive Modelling
MS Azure, IoT, SOA, REST, OOAD, Analytics, Big Data, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Predictive Modelling, Artificial neural networks, Tableau, MS PowerBI Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Masters with Software / Electronics engineering will be preferred
Desired Candidate’s profile :
• Experience on designing and building highly scalable distributed systems
• Experience in Multi tenancy, OOAD, design patterns, Web 2.0, SOA, Micro Services, Web Sockets, Comet, REST, Distributed architecture, MOMs, EDA, document based data stores, data structures, NLP, Statistical Models, SPA
• Experience with artificial neural networks, support vector machines and other machine learning techniques including kernel classification methods and ensemble approaches to classification
• Experience with various aspects of cloud including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS and hands on experience on Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS cloud platform
• Hands on experience on building and designing applications using various Microsoft Azure offerings and products including Service Fabric, Search Service, Service Bus, Notification Hubs, IoT hub, SQL Azure, Blog/Table storage and Azure PowerShell
• Predictive modelling / programming experience using tools such as R, MATLAB, Python
• Proficiency in C#/C/C++ and experience with, Git, Bash/shell scripting and machine vision libraries like OpenCV, ITK and VTK
• Experience with big data operational environments, such as Hadoop, and knowledge of HDFS, Hive, and the associated Hadoop stack offerings
• Front end reporting experience using Tableau, Power BI or any other data visualization tool
• Experience in developing UI for web applications using Angular JS (or similar), HTML5
• Experience in Agile Development preferred
• Strong desire to innovate
• Client Interfacing skills
• Analytical bent of mind
Railways domain knowledge is a plus
Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
Experienced programmers are also responsible for interpreting architecture and design, code reviews, mentoring, guiding and monitoring programmers, ensuring adherence to programming and documentation policies, software development, testing and release.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law