026812-ADAMS Pre-Sales Infrastructure Managed Services (IMS) - USA
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2014 global revenues of EUR 10.573 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs , enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
ABOUT INFRASTRUCTURE SERVICES:
The Infrastructure Services business unit reflects the Collaborative Business Experience, combining Capgemini’ s consulting, infrastructure build and run capabilities, as well as the provision of cloud based services in an integrated global sales and delivery model.
The group provides infrastructure outsourcing services, including data center, helpdesk and network support, as well as market leading services such as service integration and cloud brokering orchestration.
The group also provides infrastructure transformation services, helping clients to virtualize and optimize their technology estates.
Capgemini has a new service line to offer middle tier (application servers, web servers, data base, data warehousing, business intelligence, collaboration tools and packaged software administration) and application operations.
We are looking for enthusiastic sales and solutions individual to join our team and sell our services and solutions. Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) Pre-Sales
LOCATION: USA (near a major airport- Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Charlotte etc)
TRAVEL: Average annually 50%, but will have peaks and valleys
Description of the role:
You are expected to develop connect with our clients and drive significant revenue growth through your thought leadership, experience and our unique service offerings.
You are also expected to deliver world-class solution demonstrations of Capgemini’s services and solutions to customer Directors, Vice Presidents and CXO level executives, at both pre and post sales meetings.
This role may require to travel more than 50% of the time.
Some key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the revenue and margins of the service line - Working with other service lines to identify new opportunities and generate sales pipeline across industry domains
- Meeting the existing and potential clients to understand their landscape and requirements for middle tier, database and application support services
- Host and participate in conferences, shows, exhibitions to propagate brand image
- Create and present the solutions for the RFIs, proactive proposals and the RFPs
- Own the pre-sales and sales life cycle in collaboration with the Delivery leaders
- Actively research and discuss competitive information in the marketplace with the account sales team and prospects
- Organize and participate in road shows for internal and external customers