026776-Programmer/Developer Lead - MSBI-SSIS ETL Tech Lead
Must have experience in DWBI- ETL applications, involving MSBI, SSIS, SSRS, SQL SERVER.
Experience in resolving ETL applications performance issues
- Gathering and analyzing the business requirements from the business users.
- Analyzing and identifying the technical and business challenges for the projects and designing feasible approaches in ETL technology.
- Developing Functional and Technical Design Documents for the project implementation.
- Attending the Architecture and Design review sessions of the Data Model, Data marts and Data Warehouse.
- M odifying the existing Design specifications based on the Change Requests.
- Reporting the status updates on tasks to the client on timely basis.
- Working with cross functional teams for leveraging the data on Projects.
- Coordinating with offshore team to pass on the task from different meetings, allocating the tasks and tracking the status.
- Reviewing the code developed by the offshore team to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Reviewing the unit test cases and test results created/captured by the offshore to ensure the quality of deliverables.
- Prov iding best practices to improve the performance and data cleansing techniques wherever necessary across the Data Warehousing.
- A u tomating the job process or batch process by creating scripts.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law