026595-Market Development Executive - Digital / Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience Practice brings together leading data technology experts with business and industry sector expertise to help organizations gain better value from both corporate and external data.
We deliver industry-relevant KPIs and analytics to give data-driven insights that improve business performance, from global solutions for Fortune 500 companies to point solutions for local businesses.
As a Market Development Executive, you will utilize your strong technical, business competencies and customer service orientation to provide the highest level of business and technical consultation to sales teams, prospects and customers to support sales goals.
The ideal person for this position will have expertise with Digital Customer Digital Experience, be detail oriented, think strategically, and possess a strong work ethic.
You will utilize your excellent technical and relationship building skills in working with prospects, customers, vendors, partners and sales to ensure that optimum systems solutions are provided to customers.
· Candidate must be motivated, take initiative, and be a team player.
· Work with Sales Teams to respond to RFP's
· Attend customer calls with the Sales Representatives
· Provide technical consultation and disseminate Digital Customer Experience information to the sales team
· Have knowledge of eCommerce solutions such as: Adobe, SAP Hybris and Oracle ATG
· Have knowledge of Content Management solutions and portal platforms; Master Data Management and Data Integration/Migrations
· Have knowledge of major digital development tools
· Help customers understand and evaluate data science use-cases appropriate for their business
· Collaborate with customer teams to formulate the problem, recommend a solution approach and design a data architecture
· Strong domain expertise in the areas of Digital / Ecommerce or data integration
· 8-10 years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law