026385-Senior Consultant C&S-00298693
SAP EWM Manager SAP-EWM Functional Consultant.
Must have experience in SAP-EWM 9.1 and above.
1. Should have a minimum of 5-6 years in SAP-EWM.
2. Should have good experience in SAP-WM, SAP-MM and SAP-PP.
3. Should have two end to end SAP-EWM implementation experience.
4. Should have hands on experience in SAP-EWM MFS solution.
5. Must have independently handled team of 4-5 consultants and have successfully executed projects.
6. Must have core experience in SAP-CIF interface, POSC, LOSC processes.
7. Must have SAP-EWM RF hands on customization and development experience.
8. Must have hands on experience on SAP-PPF processes.
9. Must have SAP-EWM interface experience with Core SAP-ECC modules like SAP-SD, SAP-MM, SAP-PP, SAP-QM and SAP-WM.
More roles at Capgemini.com http://www.capgemini.com/jobs
Most of my roles are listed on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/evaallen
Before submitting your resume, please take a moment to cut and paste the follow in the body of your email for immediate consideration.
Be sure to include a brief introduction of yourself and your name with this position title in the subject line for the hiring authorities.
- Full name - Contact information (phone + email) – SKYPE ID – (needed for interviews)
- Location - city, state, zip
- Number of years in SAP - Primary SAP Skillset - Number of years with Primary Skillset
- Configuration experience required - number of years config experience
- Number of SAP FLCs with primary Skillset
- Secondary SAP Skillset / Other related specialized skills
- Do you have S4/HANA experience (not required) - If so, please list
- Number of years within management consulting
- Current employer – Current title
- Is your current project for your employer or a client - Are you an independent contractor
- Have you ever worked for Capgemini in the past - Have you applied online at Capgemini.com/jobs
- US Work Authorization type – USC, EAD, or GC -(We are not able to sponsor/transfer visas at this time)
- Can you travel 100% (3 nights/4 days)
- Best days and time for you to interview (EST time)
- If offered role, how soon could you start
- Current location - Can you relocate if needed (not required)
- Current annual base salary or hourly - Desired annual base salary (full-time only)
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law