· Manage relationships with third party advisory firms on a global basis for the BPO Sales team.
· Initial focus on global TPA (third party advisor) firms, working closely with them to ensure consistency in messaging and process.
· Will collaborate and work closely with Global Advisor Support teams to ensure leverage of messages across the SBUs.
· Actively work with BPO Sales and GTM to position and market our services and facilitate Advisor led opportunities back to our channel.
· Work closely with Sector and Service Line leads to schedule briefings, inquiries, and updates with the appropriate Advisor firms.
· Collaborate with the Apps NA and NC Country Board on cross SUB AA activities and events.
· Proven experience either working for third party advisors or managing relationships with them as part of a service provider or technology services organization
· Must have solid knowledge and understanding of the outsourcing deals end to end sales cycle and all processes involved
· Strong project management experience
· Strong communications, collaborative and influencing skills
· Experience in Outsourcing Services Marketing function
· Must have managed and dealt with any or all 3rd party advisory firms, such as: Gartner, Everest, TPI, IAOP, SIG, and similar
· Experience in organizing/managing in Outsourcing based market events and positioning activities
· Ability to work and operate effectively in a highly matrix environment
· Willingness to travel 25% or greater as needed
Key performance measures:
· Demand generation and pipeline creation for BPO with primary focus on the NA market
· Increase the Capgemini's market positioning and mentions in the appropriate BPO TPA media and reports – Hype cycles, magic quadrant, etc.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As part of the Capgemini Technology Services Group, this person will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of data analysis solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will also apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law