025459-Sharepoint Architect (2013/O365)
- Strong SP2013 architect who can design instance and technical architectures
- Designing server farms and Share Services platforms.
- Search optimization experience.
- Knows how to design SP2013 architecture (site collections, site hierarchy, content types)
- Web Content Management design (publishing sites, internet based sites)
- Guide installations, and migrations.
- Strong communication is required.
- Needs to understand how to perform capacity planning, SP best practices.
- Sharepoint WSS
- Sharepoint WCM
- Experience with cloud service offerings including SharePoint online/O365/Azure
With their expertise in a specific technology environment, Applications
Consultants are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE).
These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems.
You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module.
You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
- Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Should have or seeking SE or ERP/SAP Level 1.
- Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017.
A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate).
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law