The focus of your role: We @Capgemini Hong Kong are working with leading Bank in Hong Kong for developing their High Volume Banking Platform. We’d particularly like to hear from you if you have experience working in Java Development for various mission-critical systems applications.
These roles represent a unique opportunity to build your career as a Java Developer and learn Advanced Java Programming skills used for designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and High performance and gain further exposure to some of the Singapore’s top banking institutions.
What you’ll do:
- Analyse user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code. Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components. Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and feature priorities throughout the development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Integrate applications by designing database and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers, Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Develop comprehensive documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Be a contributor to the creation of best practices through the identification of reusable project-level assets.
What you’ll bring:
- Good understanding of Application, Information, and Integration Implementation, ideally for financial services clients.
- Preferably have at least 4+ years experience in any of following areas:
- Core Java (Version 7 preferred, version 5 essential)
- Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, JQuery, Dojo, AJAX, Web Services REST/SOAP), Web Frameworks (Struts 2, Apache Tiles, Spring, Hibernate) , Spring Modules (IoC, AOP, Transactions, MVC, Webflow, Security, Web Services, Integration) , Java EE/J2EE Technologies (JSF, JSP, Servlet, JMS, EJB, JPA, JTA), RDBMS (PL/SQL, Oracle DB, mySQL), Design Patterns (J2EE, GOF), Design Approaches and principles (DDD, SOLID, GRASP), Application Server (Weblogic, Websphere, Glassfish, JBoss, Apache), Mobile applications and frameworks (e.g. Kony), Others (XML, UML)
- Experience of developing Enterprise Integration solutions using at least one of the following technology stacks:
- IBM Web Sphere (Message broker, Web Sphere MQ, Portal, ESB, Process Server, Data Power)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (WebLogic Integration, WebCentre, Oracle ESB, Oracle BPM, BAM)
- A demonstrable Java EE/J2EE background is essential as a significant proportion of the projects will be focused around the delivery of enterprise solutions
- Agile development practices are essential (CI, TDD, BDD, etc), Object Oriented Analysis and Design and UML skills are essential
- Ability to develop sensible, simple solutions to complex problems
- Excellent knowledge of software design patterns and when to apply them
- Commercial awareness, including ability to recognize commercial and technical risk
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to deliver innovative, but realistic solutions to complex client problems
What we’ll offer you:
Accelerated career progression
An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit
It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We @Capgemini help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Apply Now to find out more!