On July 13, The North America chapter of Women@Capgemini (Women LEAD) hosted a “Women in Digital” event at our San Francisco Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) center which included female game changers, who are spear heading digital disruption in their respective organizations. The panel was moderated by, Jean-Claude Viollier, our Global Sales Officer and Women LEAD executive sponsor. The event was extremely well received and appreciated by the 85+ clients, partners and employees in attendance and we are now planning our New York event on November 16th.
The event included a powerful keynote session from Tiffany Bova, Global Customer – Growth & Innovation Evangelist at Salesforce.
Panel of Speakers
- Anju Gupta – Head for Innovation and Startup outreach at Monsanto
- Carol Carpenter – VP Product Marketing, Google Cloud at Google
- Christine Heckart – SVP & CMO at Brocade Communications
- Heidi Andersen – VP – Marketing West Coast at LinkedIn
- Katie Finnegan – VP Incubation, Walmart
The panel provided great insight on managing risks, handling success and failures, and how gender diversity is driving digital agenda across the IT landscape.