We have a robust approach to our management and governance which shapes the way we work. Capgemini’s approach to responsible business is governed by the following policies which are regularly updated. They can be accessed below:
- Capgemini Group Environmental Policy 2021
- Capgemini Group ISO 14001 Certificate
This EMS certificate covers the management of significant environmental impacts associated with activities within our leased or owned premises across 31 of our key countries.
- Capgemini-Group ISO 50001 Certificate
This certificate covers our energy management system (currently covering France, Netherlands and UK).
- Capgemini Group ISO 45001 Certificate
This certificate covers our Occupational Health and Safety Management system (currently covering Germany and Netherlands)
- Capgemini Group ISO – Support document, list of controlled buildings
- Our principles of sustainable procurement
This sets out our expectation for our work with suppliers.
- Our code of ethics
This document outlines our commitment to high ethical standards and principles.