A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini .
Job location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full-time
Job Role – Test Engineer ( Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber)
We are seeking for a talented and self-driven test engineer (SDET) to work on Cloud Platform and Middleware technologies.
Working with a team of engineers and architects, you will combine software test engineering skills to automate the testing process for existing legacy & greenfield applications
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities in integrating automated test tools to reduce the manual testing efforts.
- Understand the existing the testing procedure and develop a new automated test procedure.
- Participate in building a strategies for building automated unit testing process.
- Design, develop, implement and execute the test cases documentation.
- Implement BDD/cucumber for automated testing of micro-services.
- Implement selenium for automation of the test data.
- Experience functional & application testing.
- Expertise in one of the programming language: Java or Python.
- Good understanding of various SQL and/or NoSQL systems.
- Hands-on experience of selenium is mandatory.
- Knowledge of BDD-Gherkin cucumber framework.
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines.
Good To have
- Experience in testing of micro-services.
- Experience with Unix, GIT, Scripting .
- Regression testing & Integration testing knowledge.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.