With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
As a QA Test Developer – Automation Framework Specialist you contribute to building and supporting test automation frameworks and strategies with a Continuous Integration and Continuous Testing first approach through tool integrations such as Jenkins, Docker and other Open source tools. You will contribute to the development, enhancement and rollout of the Robot Framework and support your peers through building complex script, code reviews, collaboration sessions and feasibility assessment. You thrive on learning about what’s on the horizon and seeing if/how it can apply to the challenges we need to solve.
- Architect and build out scalable cost-effective Robot automation frameworks/tools in support of automation script development across multiple technologies.
- Collaborate with Developers, Testers, peer Test Developers and Continuous Integration.
- Leads to build the automated tests and configure them to execute in a deployment platform using tools such as Robot, CA DevTest 10.1, Selenium with Java and Maven packages, HP UFT, various web service test tools, Jira, Jenkins, Gitlab, Docker, etc.
- Provide coaching and training to increase technical testing capability across the team as it relates to automation and Continuous Testing related to Robot.
- Communicate status of Robot Framework activities including contributing to the enhancements of future reports and KPI’s.
- Troubleshoot complex automation script and Robot framework issues.
- Provide ideas on efficient code functions (preferably reusable) automation frameworks in use.
- Experience in testing software and maintaining test automation.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and rollout of Robot framework.
- Excellent programming skills in Python.
- Experience with source control management with Git, SVN or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Docker, Chef or equivalent.
- Proven ability to write automated test scripts to verify data structures, data formats and data values.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage priorities, stay organized. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, supervisor peers, and end users.
- Audiences will include technical and non-technical individuals.
- Knowledge and Experience with DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment is an asset.
Experience building automated test scripts in parallel of development efforts in an Agile environment is an asset.