Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Montreal, QC
• Design & development of enterprise application of enterprise applications on Microsoft Platform.
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft technology stack with expertise on SharePoint platform and experience with enterprise projects on SharePoint.
• Strong C#, ASP.Net & PowerShell skills.
• Strong SharePoint fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates, site admin tasks and master pages.
• Provide planning, implementation, and administration for SharePoint 2016 instance.
• Understanding of SharePoint administration including management of web applications, site collection administration, solution deployment, and backup/restore via Central Administration and PowerShell.
• Relational database and operating systems experience with MS SQL database, integration and reporting solutions to be integrated with the SharePoint farm.
• Experience of managing complex SharePoint farms.
• Experience in SharePoint application support and development knowledge.
• Is able to track issues, resolve them, escalate to the core engineering or Microsoft support as needed.
• Good communication skills; Creative, Innovative, superior analytical, problem solving abilities.
Like to have Skills:
• Reorganizing & restructuring the contents of the site.
• Site consolidation and site deconsolidation.
• Training of how certain existing features might have changed in the new platform.
• Suggestion on use of new features and implementation of that feature on the new platform.
• Understanding of SharePoint online and the underlying technologies.
• Ability to evaluate vendor product requirement and map it with SPO features.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.