A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full-time
Job Role – Senior Test Manager
- 15 Years of IT experience with a minimum of 4 – 5 years of delivery portfolio management experience
- Should have experience leading testing teams providing different test services and not just limited to functional testing This includes Automation Performance and Security
- Deep understanding of Metrics and driving delivery based on project and testing metrics This includes Proactive Risk and Issue Management
- Should have deep understanding of various transformation activities in testing Need to have experience of integrating transformation and delivery for at least few of the transformation activities
- Mandatory Experience in measuring tracking and reporting Client Transformation Productivity commitments
- 2 years of transformation experience is desired
- Deep understanding of Test Agile SDLC Process Improvement Prior experience of carrying out Quality Blueprint assessment is desired
- Experience of leading 60 member delivery team at a minimum
- Ability to define a roadmap of Client requirements for Skills transformation and map them to employee learning goals
- Able to effectively communicate in a clear and succinct manner to all levels within the organization.