A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job location – Markham, ON
Job type – Full-time
Job Role – Senior QA Engineer
- 7+ years of test automation experience.
- Hands-on experience writing test automation scripts in both JS (UIRunner, Cypress etc) & Java.
- Expertise in Java, JS, and Python.
- Experience in CICD methodologies and tools.
- Experience with Web Services/API testing.
- Familiarity with test engineering tools such as JUnit, Selenium Webdriver, Enterprise Test automation framework, Unix Shell scripting, Eclipse, Jmeter, JIRA, GIT, and Oracle.
- Experience with designing test cases and test scenarios to test software.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.