Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: Senior Java Develpor
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment type: Fulltime Permanent with benefits
Skills to have:
• 6 years of strong in depth and hands on experience across the following technologies –
1. Java 8
2. Core Java
3. Spring, Restful Webservices, Web Services
4. Spring Boot
6. Oracle Database
• Strong in complex queries and performance tuning Linux OS and DevOps knowledge.
• Capital Markets domain experience.
• Need to work independently.
• Nice to have Exposure to Cloud containerization and other related fields.
• Familiarity with Oracle 19C or higher Authentication OAuth2, PingFederate, LDAP, AD, Release Management, Github, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, RLM, Nexus.
• Responsible for overall design, development, coding, testing and debugging new software or making significant improvements to existing software on the business system application.
• Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
• Assist in resolving problems with software functionality and suggesting improvements.
• Participate actively in requirements gathering data modeling and design session.
• Prepare high level and detailed technical specifications and design documentation for the projects.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law.