Capgemini, A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, We are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 200,000 people across the globe and 2017 revenues over €12,792 Billion . We bring deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry
Title:Senior Business Analyst
Location: Toronto, ON
Job type :– Full time role
• Effectively evaluate a client’s need and business processes.
• Translate, communicate, and document the business requirements.
• Analyze and communicate stakeholder needs by translating business requirements into software requirements.
• Specify inputs and outputs for the user’s requirements.
• Manage requirements to ensure understand the requirements change process, and traceability.
• Ensure the solution is efficient, cost-effective and financially feasible (using techniques such as sampling, model building and structured analysis).
• Develop specifications, diagrams and flowcharts for programmers to follow.
• Analyze the business processes in an organization for inefficiencies.
• Gather information at the right level of detail and scope to represent all of the stakeholder’s needs.
• Ability to ask questions that lead to an understanding of the business need rather than what they want.
• Skilled at documenting requirements and communicate workflow through diagrams (for example: create process flow diagrams, integration diagrams, and customer experience maps).
• Certification (such as CBAP) is preferred.
• Knowledge of Life and Benefits domain