Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Role: Scrum Master
Location: Toronto, ON
Employment type: Full Time with Benefits, Permanent
• Must have 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master where Scrum principles practices and theory were diligently applied.
• 5 years of experience in software development and or project management and or business system analysis or other relevant professional experience.
• 2 years of working on medium to high complexity initiatives.
• Previous Experience with providing guidance to waterfall projects on leveraging agile techniques.
• Certified Scrum Master, Facilitate a complex Agile initiatives from initiation through release providing oversight to ensure alignment with client Agile Scrum practices including but not limited to project kick off, sprints release and deployment planning.
• Consultation Process Improvement on leveraging agile techniques on a large Retail Credit Program.
• Accountable alongside the scrum team for the achievement of release objectives and key results that meet LOB stakeholder’s needs and expectations and manage risks to delivery.
• Facilitate discussion leading to collective decision making goal setting and conflict resolution within the team.
• Create and maintain the open communication within the scrum team eg. tracker boards to create a trusting and safe team environment.
• Kanban board knowledge is good to have.
• Continuously seek to improve team performance by promoting joint accountability for results and solving productivity issues.
• Facilitate and engage in business analysis user experience and technical conversations across platforms and multiple levels of influence ensuring transparency of progress and outcomes.
• Provide proactive coaching to the team and recommend continuous improvement of processes to optimize team productivity driving change and influence with an Agile mindset.
• Lead the team in the implementation of QA Engineering and DevOps tools improvements and optimization to improve time to market and quality.
• Nice to have Competence in IT with a technical background Knowledge about DevOps and QA testing automation tools.
• Financial institution and or Contact Centre experience SAFe experience.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.