A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job role – Product Analyst – Derivatives
Job location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full-time
- Strong working knowledge of Financial/derivatives products and life cycle.
- Open to linear or non-linear product knowledge.
- Should be able to understand detailed life-cycle and valuation requests as well as understand risk management
- Should have strong hands on experience in querying systems.
- Experience with testing or hands on experience with trading or book of records platforms (Murex, Calypso, etc).
- All candidates is expected to have some leadership/independence to them; as we might assign ownership of a specific ticket or functionality for them to implement. Will face off with specific senior executives on business side and manage team via matrix reporting structure.
Must have skill set:
- Derivative life-cycle knowledge
- Rates / fixed income knowledge
- Equity Derivatives knowledge
- Credit derivatives knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile and modern development practices
- Ability to test/query system
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.