A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini .
Job location – Montreal, Quebec
Job type – Full-time
• Minimum 5 years of experience in PRPC technology platform (Pega)
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Actively participate in Business value assessment and business requirements elaboration phases
• Actively participate in the requirements, design and construction phases; to lead to successful delivery of the project
• Actively lead complex design and be a key anchor on the design of PRPC implementation projects
• Review the designs developed by Clients or other parties as well
• Ensure that systems are built for change, scalable, reusable
• Able to plan and lead the execution of PPRC implementation projects
• Possess strong PRPC knowledge in all features from every release and should be guiding all the team members technically
• Monitor the key result areas and metrics on the project