About Capgemini Engineering
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths across the Capgemini Group: the world-leading engineering and R&D services of Capgemini Engineering – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the Group, it helps clients accelerate their journey towards Intelligent industry. We have more than 52,000 engineering and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products. The Capgemini Group is a responsible and diverse organization with over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With our strong 50-year heritage and deep industry experience, we offer our employees unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, find unique challenges, and learn from leading experts in nearly every industry. With a robust benefits package, dedication to providing a strong work-life balance, competitive pay, supportive team members, and managers that listen; it's no surprise that Capgemini consistently ranks among the top globally as one of the Best Places to Work.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Preferred Location: Montreal/Mirabel, QC, Canada. Remote candidates would also be considered in Canada
What you will do in this role:
• Evaluate PLM and its integrations capabilities, systems feature, tools, current process, identify pain points and draft logical data models as necessary
• Gather business needs (licenses, trainings, process impacted, etc.)
• Define requirements and selection criteria to find an equivalent new tool that will be implemented in the Airbus environment.
• Conduct business processes fit-gaps, Identify solution gaps, and help to transmit them to the IT project in charge of developing the solution
• Map AS-IS process and define use-case scenario
• Adjust broken processes impacted by the tool change.
• Conduct acceptance testing and validation before deployments
• Conduct training for new features and get end users onboard
• Identify optimization opportunities, write ‘to-be’ process, and system requirements
Our Ideal Search:
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Computer science/IT, Masters in Science or equivalent
• Minimum 10 years of experience on Aero industry
• Hands on experience on feature/process level fit-gap analysis for the applications used in Ground/flight testing
• Understanding of different business process modeling and analysis tools is required for this position
• Hands on experience working with ENOVIA LCA/CATIA/Enovia in general
• Must have an innovative mindset, be proactive in improving processes and driving projects.
• Excellent communicator, team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
• Being a self-starter, working well with little oversight independently or as a part of a team.
• “Bold and Can do” attitude, great problem-solving skills & proactive to take first step toward resolutions
• Ability to quickly adapt to evolving and growing business needs
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encourging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for emploayment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.