Who you will be working with:
At Capgemini, we help our clients to embrace innovation and transformation to get the future they want. By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Our brand promise “Get The Future You Want” reflects our passion for people and technology and highlights the company’s commitment to inclusion and sustainability.
An important aspect of ‘Get the Future You Want’ is to balance hybrid ways of working between your Capgemini office, home, and client location (where applicable). We recognize that it is an imperative to create flexibility so you can enjoy an optimal work-life balance and feel empowered to achieve success. When you come onboard, or before, please discuss this with your manager so you can agree the best ways of working for your role, team, and client.
Get The Future You Want
The focus of your role
In this role, you are a leader within our Canadian Strategic Advisory practice and will work with a range of clients across a variety of industries to shape their journey, co-designing and supporting their Technology transformations. We are looking for an enthusiastic consulting leader experienced in the delivery of end-to-end Organization Change for Technology Transformations to join our team delivering successful end to end transformation programs with our clients across Canada. The leader in this role will be dynamic in their approach and able to direct Organization Change for Technology Transformations with personality, precision, and predictability to help realize measurable, positive business outcomes that include sustainable adoption of change. As well as working directly with our clients, you will focus on the development of capability and contribute to the strategic direction of our People & Change team, coaching and developing others alongside applying your skills in business development activities.
What you will do:
You’ll bring exceptional experience in Organization Change Management for Technology Transformations and you will share insightful points of view regarding innovating the future of this capability. You may currently be a consultant or you may be working as a leader in organization change within industry. You will have compassionate leadership skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills, engaging communication skills, a collaborative attitude and experience in project and program management. In addition, you’ll have the following specific experience and personal attributes gained across a range of Technology Transformations:
- Drive business success for clients – demonstrable consulting success defined by clear, measurable business outcomes achieved
- Analysis and problem solving – demonstrable ability to shape and solve problems using both qualitative and quantitative, data-driven approaches to derive meaningful insights that add value for our clients
- Strategic Thinking - demonstrable experience of driving the adoption of organizational change – applying your understanding of the link between strategy, business models and operating models, technology enablement and the challenges in moving people from invention to implementation with flexibility and agility
- Defining and directing the implementation of integrated change strategies & roadmaps – demonstrable experience across complex Technology Transformations that impact multiple facets of an organization
- Presenting and articulating complex change journeys that engage stakeholders - outstanding written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to enable quick understanding of quantitative analysis and solutions
- Business relationship building – demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships from the senior executive level to Technology leaders to back office support to frontline key workers
- Capability knowledge – an understanding of the current trends and issues in the Organization Change profession and broader ecosystem, and their impact on people, organizations and wider society
- Learning and coaching – the desire to continue developing and to develop those around, both for clients and your Capgemini team
- Experience of leading within large complex programs and delivering organization change for digital transformation services / projects
What you will bring:
- Significant experience gained in Organization Change Management (10+ years), for Technology Transformations (7+ years) and in a leading Consulting organization (5+ years of experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Masters or equivalent Professional qualifications preferred
- Experience defining, designing, developing and deploying organization change workstreams for complex multi-function Technology transformations
- Passion for unlocking the value & power of technology and digitalization to enable businesses & their people to create the future they want
- Affinity across a range of technologies (e.g. SAP, Salesforce, Workday, AMI, Cloud, Applications, Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration etc.)
- Demonstrable experience with design thinking and exploitation of data to solve Organization Change challenges within new and emerging transformation models
- Credibility in Technology Transformations evidenced through client relationships, business development and delivery experience
- Experience in consultative sales processes, responding to requests for proposals, presenting at orals and shaping the effort size to deliver organization change elements for projects
- A collaborative attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, positive approach, and genuine appetite for change in ever-changing and ambiguous landscapes
Ability to apply knowledge in the following areas:
- Organization Change Management, including intricacies of stakeholder engagement; multi-channel push-pull communication; learning & training options; business readiness facilitation; and enabling sustainable adoption of change.
- Psychology, neurology, behavioral development and other enablers for human adaptability during uncertain times.
- Deployment of Technology Transformation solutions and services including SAP, Salesforce, Workday, AMI, Cloud, SAAS Applications etc.
- Supporting capabilities for wider business transformations impacts including, Asset Management, Workforce Management, Business Strategy, Business Planning etc.
- Emerging trends in Organization Change Management such as AI enabled adoption, accelerated virtual collaboration, advanced employee feedback mechanisms etc.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini Strategic Advisory unique?
You will be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
- Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
- Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
- Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
- Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
- Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
- Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law