With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Location: Toronto, ON
.NET, SQL Server, Angular 2
- Develop applications end to end using Microsoft.Net, ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Hands on development experience with Angular 2.
- Work closely with designers and back end engineers to develop user interfaces with modern web technologies that can be tested and scaled easily.
- Peer Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback.
- Ensure quality deliverables for coding and documentation.
- Status reporting to delivery leads.
- Hands-on expertise on Web Technologies such as ASP.Net, .Net Framework, C#, WCF and RESTful services.
- Experience on technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, and Data Access.
- Knowledge of web-based enterprise level applications architecture.
- Experience in developing applications for cloud environment. such as Microsoft Azure.
- Good Database and SQL Skills.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle / Agile methodologies including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with code build tools such as MS Build, Jenkins, Gitlab or Git hub.