Job location:: Toronto , Canada
Job Type:: Full time
- Should have a minimum of 6 to 7 yrs of programming experience in Java/JEE Technology and should have excellent knowledge in Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Batch, JPA, SOAP Web services REST API, JMS, MQ, Struts 2, JSF, Angular, DB2, Oracle, RAD.
- Should have good experience in working with Build, Version controlling and deployment tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle, SVN, GIT, Jenkins.
- Should have excellent knowledge on Java/J2EE design patterns and coding standards.
- Possess good analytical & debugging skills, quick learner, be able to think out of the box to recreate production issues and be able to provide quick turnaround for resolving the issues.
- Should be able to interpret and understand design and be able to independently prepare high level and detailed technical design documents for medium to big enhancements/developments.
- Should be able to understand/analyze the business requirements, enhancements and estimate effort required.
- Should be able to articulate functional and technical requirements and share the same with the team and/or client teams.
- Conduct peer review of deliverables and take the bottom line for all deliverables from the team with respect to schedule and quality.
- Should be able to visualize the requirements and prepare all the possible Unit test scenarios/plans.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to business and senior management.
- Should have worked directly with customer and have experience in client interactions.
- Be involved in meetings with stakeholders to understand impact of any enhancements which will be taken up.
- Work on any ad-hoc requests which have to be resolved and released on priority basis.
- Strong working experience with Agile based project deliverables.
- Manage risks and issues related to the deliverables in scope.