A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full-time
- Overall 6+ years of experience in developing Java based applications
- Working knowledge of using various SDLC tools such as Gradle Maven SVN JIRA etc
- Strong experience in Java Spring Boot / Spring Cloud framework
- Good understanding of OOPS, Twelve Factor Application Design principles, architecture styles and APIs (WCF/Web API/Rest API)
- Knowledge of industry best practices and tools for Dev-Ops and CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in-memory data cache
- Must possess the ability to handle multiple on going assignments and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative and globally dispersed team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues ideas and solutions
- Good communication and experience working with offshore teams
- Experience with using Spring framework to build Enterprise Java based applications
- Working knowledge of enterprise database systems MS SQL MySQL or Oracle Business domain knowledge
- As this role is client facing we are looking for someone who can speak with the business and understand requirements to deliver quickly Specifically derivatives knowledge would be an asset but general capital markets knowledge and a willingness to learn derivatives would be acceptable
- Experience in any of the Integration platforms such as Spring Integration, Apache Camel, IIB
- Experience in any of the API management platforms such as APIGEE, IBM Data Power
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.