Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in almost 50 countries. In 2021, the Group reported revenue of €18.16 billion.
Business Process Analyst
Key Job responsibilities:
In this role you will
• Evaluate PLM and its integrations capabilities, systems feature, tools, current process, identify pain points and draft logical data models as necessary
• Gather business needs (licenses, trainings, process impacted, etc.)
• Define requirements and selection criteria to find an equivalent new tool that will be implemented in the Airbus environment.
• Conduct business processes fit-gaps, Identify solution gaps, and help to transmit them to the IT project in charge of developing the solution
• Map AS-IS process and define use-case scenario
• Adjust broken processes impacted by the tool change.
• Conduct acceptance testing and validation before deployments
• Conduct training for new features and get end users onboard
• Identify optimization opportunities, write ‘to-be’ process, and system requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering/Computer science/IT, Masters in Science or equivalent
• 10 years of experience
• Hands on experience on feature/process level fit-gap analysis for the applications used in Ground/flight testing
• Understanding of different business process modeling and analysis tools is required for this position
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Aero/Mech with relevant work experience
• Minimum 10 years of experience on Aero industry
• Hands on experience working with ENOVIA LCA/CATIA/Enovia in general
• Prior experience of Bombardier/Airbus processes and tools is an added advantage
• Must have an innovative mindset, be proactive in improving processes and driving projects.
• Excellent communicator, team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
• Being a self-starter, working well with little oversight independently or as a part of a team.
• “Bold and Can do” attitude, great problem-solving skills & proactive to take first step toward resolutions
• Ability to quickly adapt to evolving and growing business needs
Preferred Location: Montreal/Mirabel, QC, Canada. Remote candidates would also be considered
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.