Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to
operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job role – Informatica TDM Developer
Job location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead a large scale, multi-year data masking program; act as a single point of contact for the client
- Develop data masking development plan and drive its execution
- Drive data masking architecture design & development for persistent data masking and Test Data Management
- Architecture development process will include evaluating leading 3rd party solutions including Informatica (PowerCenter, TDM), Delphix etc.
- Knowledgeable with the data privacy regulations and compliances (GDPR, HIPAA, SOC)
- Develop detailed solutions for database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2 etc.), messaging platforms (e.g. MQ), and feeds (e.g. XML, flat files)
- Document data security process flows, prepare dependency charts and determine the right lineage between business and IT needs
- Collaborate with the client Project Manager for overall project management
- Liaise with client’s Key Stakeholders for critical decisions
- Lead development of TDM/data masking POC solution
- Define overall POC TDM/data masking solution and architecture
- Map sensitive data elements with proper data masking algorithms
- Identify, develop and deploy TDM/Data Masking reusable components as appropriate
- Responsible for managing deliverables quality
- Responsible for collaborating with the project team members to produce weekly status report, and weekly project log consisting of issues, risks, action items, and progress against planned activities for a given week.
- Co-ordinate daily planning & status check-in meeting with the Capgemini resources, where project activities, issues, risks and challenges will be reviewed
- 10+ years of experience in managing large scale IT and system implementations
- 5+ years of ETL architecture development, design and development experience is required
- 5+ years of Data Discovery and Persistent Data Masking/Obfuscation experience using Informatica / Delphix or other industry standard tools and technologies
- Test Data Management experience (mandatorily with Informatica TDM)
- Experience working with Data Architecture and Application teams to define data privacy fields and data masking requirements.
- Understand database models & designs including referential integrity, application enforced integrity, data dependencies between applications, sub setting, etc.
- Ability to understand Entity Relationship diagrams for relational databases.
- Experience working with relational DBMS like DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, etc.
- Experience in working with Mainframe data store and files
- Good understanding of database validations, constraints, syntax and data types.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing to business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work effective with little supervision; ability to co-ordinate onsite and offsite resources deliverables/activities; Ability to work with client and manage their expectations & priorities
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices
within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job
requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –