Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Senior Manager, Service Delivery - Infrastructure Managed Services
Location: Toronto, CA (must be resident of Toronto area and willing to go into client office as required)
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is the interface role between Client, Account Executive and Service Delivery Operations –that provide the different IT Infrastructure services to the client. In this role, the SDM is accountable for managing the contract obligations, the financial agreements (revenue, billing), organic sales opportunities and overall client satisfaction. This role is accountable for the timely completion of all internal reporting within business lines and external reporting to the client teams. The SDM is responsible for cost control, add on sales at defined contribution margins, customer satisfaction & managing our services to the terms & conditions of the contract. The SDM Acts as single point of contract for the client with regards to Service delivery issues and challenges. The SDM works closely with the assigned Operational Leads (OL) and assists with resolving customer escalations.
- Direct People Management of all CIS SDM resources within the Cluster
- Overall senior leadership of all CIS Operational and Delivery resources aligned to the Cluster – onshore and GDC’s
- Ensure attrition and talent development is managed effectively across all CIS Delivery resources within the Cluster, working closely with direct Line Managers and RMG
- Ensure effective review and approval of all new Solutions and deals for the Cluster from a Delivery perspective
- Customer Satisfaction for all CIS delivery engagements within the Cluster
- Quality of Service across all CIS Delivery engagements for the Cluster
- Work with the Cluster Head and Cluster BD Lead to identify and progress organic growth opportunities
- Implementation of best practices as defined by the Global Practices
- Implementation and exploitation of defined CIS standards and tooling
- Accountable for the delivery of services by the managed and unmanaged suppliers contracted by the client
- Ensuring the adoption, utilization and adherence to following the ITIL based SIAM processes including:
- Change Management
- IT Services Incident Management
- Configuration Management
- Problem Management & Major Incident Management
- Service Request Management
- Knowledge Management
- Event Management
- enabling consistent and seamless management of IT Services across a variable number of environments.
- Monitors SLA achievement and Continuous Service Improvement performance to identify negative trends and agree with OL get-well plans implementation
- Consult and review supplier SIP with the client. Oversees contract change process as part of Contract Management and Maintenance to ensure contractual consistency
- Works with operations to ensure cost containment and reduction SIAM delivery responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the SIAM Technology Platform is used for all SIAM Services and the associated suppliers
- SIAM Technology Platform is used as the single source of record and reporting for the Service Level compliance and operational performance reporting.
- Ensuring managed suppliers follow SIAM Services processes as identified in the Operations Procedures Manual.
- Managing and reporting on the Deliverables and Obligations results on a monthly basis
- Hosting the supplier governance and operational meetings with the entire SIAM Services team
- Effective delivery of end-to-end CIS services across all accounts within the Cluster
- End to end profitability of all CIS Delivery engagements for the Cluster
- Forecasting of Delivery P&L (Run and P&C)
- Leadership of all Delivery resources servicing the Cluster (direct and indirect, onshore and GDC’s)
- Ensure effective review, approval, planning and mobilisation for all new CIS Delivery engagements
What You Bring:
- 10+ years infrastructure managed services delivery
- Practical experience with ITIL based SIAM processes
- Ownership of large P&L - revenue and growth
- Proven track record partnering with client
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.