A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer (Angular2+)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Minimum 7 Years of IT experience on Web development and 2 to 3 years of experience on Angular Framework specifically2 5 6 7.
• Around 5 Yrs of programming experience in Java JEE Technology and should have excellent knowledge in Java 8 Spring Boot Spring framework Kafka Elastic Search JPA SOAP Web services REST API JMS MQ DB2 Oracle.
• Experience working on a product team with real apps at scale in production.
• Experience working in a cross discipline environment with designers and other developers from vetting ideas and prototyping early concepts to final implementation.
• Solid understanding of and experience with modern CSS Flexbox Grid etc.
• Preferred experience working with client side state management libraries like Apollo Redux or Relay and interfacing with GraphQL or REST API.
• Contributes to shared libraries and proactively identifies and executes on refactoring opportunities.
• Knows when to apply performance optimizations to more complex problems.
• Is comfortable working with continuous integration systems linting and understand of build processes like Webpack.
• Is capable to identify complex accessibility issues and find appropriate solutions.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Agile based projects and process.
• Team player Process Oriented Should have well verse in Software Configuration Management principles.
• Should have a good understanding of release management activities.
• Understand the importance of SLAs and metrics and adhere to the same.
• Provide technical and process related guidance and clarifications to the team.
• Communication Impact Speaks clearly and succinctly.
What we offer :
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law.