Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With 270,000 women and men in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini is a responsible and multicultural global leader. Its purpose: unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. As a strategic partner to companies, Capgemini has harnessed the power of technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. The Group addresses the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, it relies on deep industry expertise and its command of fast evolving fields such as cloud, data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of €16 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
• Define this integrated Global Solution enabling the customer to perform his Business strategy providing:
o The coverage of his whole business processes with the expected business value while guarantying the final workability and relevancy of the solution.
o The contribution to the Business Objectives achievement leveraging Capgemini know how within the valuable usage of 3DEXPERIENCE platform according the Industry Business Challenge of the customer.
o The expertise on the Capgemini Delivery Execution process to operate and orchestrate the solution Engineering from the Solution Vision to the Solution Delivery.
• Act as key Contributor of the Capgemini Delivery Execution framework.
• Assess Customer Opportunity in regards of feasibility, value and risks.
• Contribute with Business Consultant to Capture customer business processes.
• Challenge customer business processes in regard of value creation and business transformation.
• Define Global Solution Architecture leveraging Capgemini KnowHow to support customer business objectives, highlighting committed value, and taking extra care of feasibility and delivery effort.
• Leverage collaboration between 3DS and Capgemini organization around a common view of the solution architecture for project success and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure the alignment of the delivered solution with the committed (SoW) project scope.
• Support Consultants & System Integrators.
• Leverage IFWE Loop to manage customer and ecosystem interaction, and capitalize all relevant information.
Customer Value Roadmap (contribution)
• Capgemini Delivery Execution expected deliverables :
o Architecture Vision
o Solution Architecture
o Statement of Work (SoW) (contribution)
o Executive presentation (Solution Architecture, Project value Roadmap, customer restitutions)
• Internal/external common engagements on Solution Architecture definition
• Internal/external workshops (animation)
• Capitalization on solution architecture and project experiences
• Response to RFI/RFP (contribution)
• Compliance with Capgemini methods, policies & Know how :
o OOTB Functional usage (%)
o 3DEXPERIENCE platform Guidelines (fulfillment)
o Industry Business Processes (Mapping)
o Business Value contribution within KVI/KPI coverage
• Compliance with project targets (specification, performance, scalability, quality, planning, financials, maintainability)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.