Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to
operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job role – Dot Net Developer
Job location – Montreal, QC
Job type – Full-time
• Develop applications end to end using Microsoft.Net, ASP.Net, C# and SQL Server
• Should be able to design the application containing user interfaces with modern web technologies that can be tested and scaled easily
• Peer Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback.
• Ensure quality deliverables for coding and documentation.
• Status reporting to delivery leads.
Must have skills:
• Hands-on expertise on Web Technologies such as ASP.Net, .Net Framework, C#, WCF and RESTful services
• Experience on technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, and Data Access.
• Knowledge of web-based enterprise level applications architecture.
• Hands-on expertise in NUnit, Swagger, Log4Net, Mockito frameworks.
• Experience in developing applications for cloud environment. such as Microsoft Azure.
• Good Database and SQL Skills.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle / Agile methodologies including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same.
• Experience with code build tools such as MS Build, Jenkins, Gitlab or Git hub.
• Experience in being part of global delivery team with onsite/offshore model and coordination with support teams for deployment and issue handling.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices
within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job
requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –