Job Type:: Full time
Job Location:: Toronto , Canada
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for supporting the day-to-day development operations, build CI/CD systems using tools like Rally, GitHub, Jenkins, Sonar, Build tools,XL deploy, Chef.
• Design, lead and build an automated deployment toolset and infrastructure including environments, code management, CI and CD process
• Help define and set best practices for code management, build, deploy and release across multiple teams/products in CI /CD model
• Work closely with the software development team and other functional groups to develop and provide a robust, flexible and scalable platform
Skills and Requirements
• 4+ Years of Experience as Devops Engineer.
• Code management best practices such as branching, merging, and integration strategies.
• Design modular pipeline frameworks for CI/CD
• Experience with source code version control systems (Github) and methodologies
• Exceptional skill in Management and orchestrating pipelines using Jenkins
• Configuration management using Chef
• Containerization using Docker
• 2+ years of administrative proficiency on Unix systems Linux (CentOS, or other flavor)
• Windows server 2012 administration. Deep knowledge of .NET/MSSQL/IIS
• Exceptional scripting experience (Groovy, Python, etc.)
• Experience in deployment management tools like XL deploy
• Virtualization and cloud platforms: AWS
• Experience in Release Engineering – Building, maintaining and deploying web/SaaS applications