Job Location:: Toronto , Canada
Job Type:: Full time
At least 10-12 years’ experience in Java, J2EE based systems with the last 2-3 years working as Devops Engineer implementing Continuous integration/Delivery and Deployment in a large enterprise.
• Should have a solid understanding of Devops best practices, approaches and methodologies.
• Should have conducted at least 2-3 large scale Devops Assessment for enterprise client and developed detailed roadmap, application onboarding plans for implementation.
• Should have hands on experience on SCM tools (GITHub, build management tools(Maven/Gradle) and implemented Continuous Integration and Delivery pipeline using Jenkins.
• Should have built complex pipelines using Jenkins DSL 2.0
• Should possess expert knowledge and have hands on experience in configuration management tool –Ansible. At least 2 years of experience in Ansible
• Should have expert knowledge in dynamic environment provisioning using Openshift/Rackspace on cloud.
• Should have implemented complete end to end CI/CD pipeline starting with integration of unit test cases (Junit) with automated build , to implementing code quality checks (using Sonar Qube )and code coverage (using JaCoCo), to provisioning environment, to automating the integration/functional/performance testing, to deploying it to various environments.
• Should have experience integrating SPLUNk with APM tool DynaTrace and setting up centralized logging and monitoring on ELK Stack, including Nagios, Graphite and Sensu.
• Should have worked extensively on changes required for deploying artifacts from on-premise to private cloud.
• Should have advanced scripting knowledge on (Ruby, Python, Bash) and experience writing automation scripts.
• Should have experience standing up Continuous Deployment pipeline with uDpeloy and Datical in production.
• Should have worked extensively on Atlassion suite of products (JiRA, Confluence, CROWD) for Application LifeCycle management