A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Location – Toronto, ON
Job type – Full Time Permanent
Position – Data Governance Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the financial services sector data governance and or information management
- Proven experience implementing Data governance solutions with at least one of the leading Governance and Metadata solutions Collibra DGC IBM IGC Informatica EDC Ab Initio EMH etc
- Proven experience implementing Business glossaries and Ontologies.
- Superb written oral communication skills to explain difficult concepts influence and build consensus as well able to develop communications material
- Strong knowledge and experience of data information management concepts and governance practices
- Well versed and current on data related topics regarding government regulatory requirements emerging trends and issues
- Ability to drive a strong team of data governance technical experts
- Nice to Have Consulting skills with change management concepts and strategies including communication culture change and performance measurement
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.