Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: Core Java Developer
Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Full Time With Benefits.
- 5+ years of proven experience building Core Java backend applications.
- Strong experince in Core Java (Collections, Concurrency, Multi-threading, Exceptions Handling, OOPS).
- Good Mandatory experience with interfacing with Dbs such as Kdb and/or other NoSQL Dbs, feedhandler experience.
- Experience in Spring Core, Spring boot, Microservices, Spring MVS, RestFul Services, Socket Programming, WebSocket, Docker Image Deployment.
- Experience in Jenkins and Maven, DevOps.
- Version Control tools like GIT Source Code version management.
- Experience/knowledge Cloud/Docker.
- Agile methology.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective professional verbal and writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and timely escalation of issues.
- Ability to plan work and keep to a schedule.
- The role requires ability to work as part of a dynamic group, interact effectively with technical and Business Analysts.
- Prior work experience in a banking / finance.