Job Type:: Full time
Job Location:: Toronto , Canada
– Perform analysis, design and development on new initiatives, enhancements, software releases, and bug fixes
-Work closely with the business, management to ensure that technical designs and enhancements satisfy the business requirements.
-Define and implement detailed workflow, data and system processing requirements for development and enhancements, and various projects.
– Take ownership of system integration activities and interact with representatives from other systems
-Ensure that project standards and methodologies are adhered to for all deliverables
– Maintain and improve quality assurance process
-Work closely with the customer/product owners
-6-10 years of industry experience in IT field.
– Hands-on Experience in application integration space, design and development using IBM WebSphere MQ 7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere Message Broker 7.x/8.x or IIB 9.x/10.x
-Development Experience in relational DB like SQL Server 2012, Oracle, IBM DB2
-Design/Development experience in IBM Extreme Scale.
– Development experience in ESQL,JAVA,PL/SQL,XML, XSD,WSDL,SWAGGER,JSON,ANT
– Design and development experience in SOAP/REST Web services, MQ flows, MQ PUB/SUB, Patterns in IIB.
– Good understanding on IIB MQ, SOAP, HTTP, FILE, EMAIL, Database, Transformation nodes.
– Good Understanding on WS security, two way SSL,MQ security, etc.
– Understanding on performance tools like Dynatrace.
– Knowledge of SOA, EAI concepts
– Experience in Build Automation and deployment using Jenkin.
– Experience in using unit testing tools like SOAP UI , RFH Util
– Effective team player with ability to initiate and establish solid working relationships with business, architectural, engineering and operational teams
– Source Code Management (CA Harvest preferred)
– Experience in Financial industry is a plus
– Up to date with the latest technological advances.
– The ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.