A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Business Analyst (Capital markets Risk)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Lead meetings with key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze, finalize and have formal sign-off’s from approvers. Interact with Technology senior management committees and provide status, risk/issues reporting.
• As lead BA with good understanding of data modeling, responsible for all design artifacts and documentations associated with end-to-end reporting architecture on base sensitivities and risks, including both functional and non-functional requirements.
• In depth understanding of different asset classes and financial products (Cash Equity, Commodities, Fixed Income Cash, Credit, Rates, Derivatives), and familiar with Risk and Risk reporting, demonstrated in previous success in projects that involve Risk compute/analytics.
• Manage engagements and priorities as a delegate product owner when working with the delivery teams.
• Hands on business and data analysis experience, proficient in Excel, SQL, with strong presentation reflected in requirement documents and PowerPoint decks.
• Experience of data integration projects involving Capital Markets trading platforms.
• Possess excellent communication and time management skills to work in a highly dynamic environment, and strong ownership in all aspects of the tasks responsible for.
Nice to have
• Knowledge of Capital Markets product classes.
• Expertise in data management projects including position, trades, valuation, sensitivities and reference data.
• Knowledge of Big Data concepts and design challenges.
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.