A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job location – Winnipeg, MB
Job type – Full-time, Permanent
We are currently seeking a top performing Lead Business Analyst with hands on experience in Guidewire Policy suite to join our successful Insurance Practice. This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultants will be expected to travel.
Who you’ll be working with;
Capgemini Financial Services are looking to recruit a Lead Business Analyst who has experience in both Personal and Commercial Lines Insurance. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders in order to derive requirements and to work with the development teams to translate those requirements into accurate Software Specifications. Furthermore, they will have to be able to clearly articulate their approach and deliverables to potential clients.
What you’ll be doing;
Taking full responsibility for all requirements gathering and providing any business solutions to complex issues on this large/complex implementation, you will provide in depth knowledge and provide support to the project in the following area;
• Execute high quality deliverables across all phases (inception through user acceptance testing). To include: identifying and optimally defining process flows and user interface use cases.
• Ability to lead and manage requirement gathering sessions, meetings and presentations.
• Drive the assistance in scoping and sizing project phases.
• Solid understanding of project scope change process control and ability to lead success change control plan.
• Ensure that team is engage at client site and identify opportunities and issues to share.
• Effectively manage individual workload, mentor and proactively communicate status updates
• Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Support development team on translation of functional requirements
• Validate that design solution is per the business specification
• Plan and execute user acceptance testing
• Requirements definition and documentation
• Work with customers and client stakeholders to understand and define business requirements
• Work directly with technologists to develop use cases and functional specifications documents
• Solicit, gather, and analyse, user input and requirements
• Identify and involve key stakeholders
• Author and compile user stories / use cases
• Interface with technical managers and teams
• Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, QA managers) and development resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents
• Guidewire ClaimCenter technology experience is preferable
• Extensive business analysis experience to drive the business requirements and vision
• Guidewire integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
• Experience soliciting, gathering, analyzing, user input and requirements
• Experience creating wireframe documents, and with information architecture
• Experience authoring requirements definition and related documentation
• Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute business analysis tasks
• Experience working with creative and technical project teams
What you will bring;
• Analytical and consulting skills
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
• Articulates recommendations to persuade others
• Be able to work with customers independently
• Lead solution definition and deployment in small project
• Client interfacing skills
• Works well in a team setting
• Project management
• Relationship management
• Be able to advise customers on functional solution
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.