This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Senior Test Environment developer position within our Radio Integration, Verification & Certification (IVC) organization.
The Radio IVC organization integrates, tests and supports radio products for wireless base stations. We are developing state of the art, multi-standard radio products used for 5G, LTE, W-CDMA (UMTS) and GSM applications. Our wireless base station products are deployed by worldwide leading mobile operators.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that radio performance testing is conducted in the most efficient way possible through streamlined automation.
• Develop software code in Java for automated execution of radio performance test cases
• Formal documentation of test setup and code modules
• Help to maintain and enhance the development lab environment
• Contribute to the overall success of the verification team goals
• Work well with other software developers and the verification team towards project success
To be successful in the role you must have:
• Education: BSc level in Electrical or Computer Engineering (or equivalent)
• Minimum 5 years SW development experience
o Java, Eclipse, Git
o Database modeling experience with My SQL and Mongo DB
o GUI design experience with Angular JS, Node.JS, HTML, CSS, XML
• Responsible in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, establish technical specifications, set deadlines and milestones, Designing, Coding, Testing, Quality Assurance and Production Deployment.
• Helpful to have experience with measurement instruments such as spectrum analyzers and signal generators
• Good understanding of 3G, 4G and 5G wireless communications technologies
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Good time management, prioritization, and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.