Who you will be working with
At Capgemini, we help our clients to embrace innovation and transformation to get the future they want. By combining strategy, technology, data science, and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we partner with our clients to innovate and transform their business, helping them navigate today, while plotting a course for the future.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 340,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2021 global revenues of €18 billion.
Our brand promise “Get The Future You Want” reflects our passion for people and technology and highlights the company’s commitment to inclusion and sustainability.
An important aspect of ‘Get the Future You Want’ is to balance hybrid ways of working between your Capgemini office, home, and client location (where applicable). We recognize that it is an imperative to create flexibility so you can enjoy an optimal work-life balance and feel empowered to achieve success. When you come onboard, or before, please discuss this with your manager so you can agree the best ways of working for your role, team, and client.
Get The Future You Want
What you will bring
- 10+ year overall IT experience
- 5+ year experience delivering solutions using Mule ESB
- Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development methodologies & standards
- Solid programming skills using J2EE, Design Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, etc.
- Experienced troubleshooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Experience in Mule CloudHub, RTF and on premise
- Experience in administration of Mule Runtime, ARM, ActiveMQ, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Jenkins
- Experience with all phases of software development life cycle from Business Requirement Analysis to Production implementation. Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Prior mentoring experience, supporting peers and junior staff members through requirements, design and development activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with SAP connector
- Understanding of MuleSoft Deployment/Physical architecture (On Prem, on Cloud and Hybrid) is a BIG PLUS
- MuleSoft Certification is Desirable.
- Optional Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture, rules, caching etc.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration, and tuning
- Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinating with offshore team for development and testing of interfaces and reviewing and providing feedback and guiding them with technical issues and resolution
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing, and documenting complex programs
- Work with functional and business customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value
- Ensures programs meet and perform to standards and technical specifications
- Provides technical advice on complex programming.
- Develops test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Debug and resolve operational issues in conjunction with other technical and functional teams
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law