Capgemini is seeking a Data Engineer having
1. To be part of our scrum teams and perform functional system development
for Hadoop applications for our Enterprise Data Lake initiative Performing a cloud migration from on prem databases to the AWS cloud.
2.This is high visibility fast paced key initiative will integrate data across internal and external sources provide analytical insights
and integrate with our critical systems Essential Responsibilities Participate in the agile development process Develop functional and technical specifications from business requirements for the commercial platform Ensure application quality and adherence to performance requirements.
3. Help create project estimates and plans Represent engineering team in project meetings and solution discussions Participate code review process.
4. Work with team members to achieve business results in a fast paced and quickly changing environment Pair up with data engineers to develop cutting edge Analytic applications leveraging Big Data technologies Hadoop NoSQL and In memory Data Grids Mentor and influence up and down the chain of command.
5. Perform other duties and or projects as assigned Need to be experience in AWS S3 buckets EC2 Glue Lambda EMR Redshift etc
6. Required - Cloud migration