- Proficient functional understanding of SAP solutions, including one or more of the following:
- Contract Accounting (FI-CA)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- Detailed configuration experience in following components:
- Account Determination
- Document Postings
- Deferred Revenue
- Account Balance
- Account Maintenance
- Collections Management
- Payment Arrangements
- Write-Offs / Value Adjustments
- Integration with FI-GL
- Master Data
- Experienced credit management processes; experienced in billing & invoicing functionalities
- Experienced in SAP FI-AR and FI-AP; experienced in handling enhancements and interfaces
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP (preferably SAP S/4, Hybris Billing, S/4HANA Finance)
- Minimum of 2 end-to-end SAP Hana implementations, including hands-on design and configuration
- Functional expertise in several areas including Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Experience on BITs Configuration, Billing Integration, Accounts Receivable (AR) and Collection (Dunning, Dispute Management etc.)
- Functional expertise in Billing process with integrations to FICA and Revenue Recognition
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 7 – 10 (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
About Capgemini Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of CA€17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.