Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
With 270,000 women and men in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini is a responsible and multicultural global leader. Its purpose: unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. As a strategic partner to companies, Capgemini has harnessed the power of technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. The Group addresses the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, it relies on deep industry expertise and its command of fast evolving fields such as cloud, data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of €16 billion.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: 3DX/Enovia Infrastructure Architect
Location: Remote (Travel on need basis)
Act as key Contributor of the Capgemini Delivery Execution framework
• Leverage 3DEXPERIENCE platform on Cloud by identifying values for customers and preferred Cloud deployment model.
• Work with the Solution Architect, to bring technical architecture expertise and recommendations on customer projects, through our Capgemini Delivery Execution Framework
• Conduct interview with customer to gather requirements on IT Landscape, using Capgemini Delivery Execution Checklist.
• Drive the hardware/network/infrastructure assessment
• Design and document the technical integration of DS solutions within the customer's current information system by leveraging architectural design methods, patterns and best practices
• Ensure that the design and the deployment of the technical solution are aligned with the Security, the SLA and the Performance, the Scalability, the Capacity expectations of the Customer
• Provide support during the deployment and/or production stage
• Share expertise with customer on change management regarding infrastructure processes
• Contribute to answer Request For Information / Request for Proposal
• Contribute to the definition of the Statement of Work (SOW)
• Identify and develop additional revenues opportunities
• Empower Consultant and System Integrators ( ) on technical Architecture
• Leverage IFWE Loop to manage customer and ecosystem interaction, and capitalize all relevant information
• Contribute to deployment pre-sales and project success ensuring on-time delivery, pre-sales cost and project margin
• Capgemini Delivery Execution expected deliverables :
o Infrastructure Architecture, part of the Architecture Dossier
o Statement of Work (SoW) (contribution)
o Executive presentation (Solution Architecture, Project value Roadmap, customer restitutions)
• Infrastructure checklist
• Technical architecture dossier
• 3DS CLOUD Infrastructure Compliancy
• Audit report & recommendation report
• Response to RFI/RFP
• Customer Technical Presentation
• Statement of Work (SOW) proposition
• Technical workshops
• Technical Deployment Plan
• Drive technical Architecture definition on common engagements with Dassault Systemes
• Capitalization on presales or project experiences using DS Tools
• Technical High Level Plan
• Technical Risk Assessment
• PCS Plan & Campaign Report
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.