About Capgemini Engineering
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths across the Capgemini Group: the world-leading engineering and R&D services of Capgemini Engineering – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the Group, it helps clients accelerate their journey towards Intelligent industry. We have more than 52,000 engineering and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products. The Capgemini Group is a responsible and diverse organization with over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With our strong 50-year heritage and deep industry experience, we offer our employees unlimited opportunities to learn, grow, find unique challenges, and learn from leading experts in nearly every industry. With a robust benefits package, dedication to providing a strong work-life balance, competitive pay, supportive team members, and managers that listen; it's no surprise that Capgemini consistently ranks among the top globally as one of the Best Places to Work.Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Titlle: Project Manager - PLM Tools & Methods
Preferred Location: Montreal/Mirabel, QC, Canada.
What you will do :
• Ensure all CAx/PLM shadow I.T. applications have been replaced with alternate solutions.
• Ensure Methods & Tools Transformation and Support deliverables on-time delivery
• Manage team capacity and « noise level » in order to ensure our ressources are focused and working under optimal conditions
• Lead Core Engineering Methods & Tools projects not supported by IM project management (Ex.: Config Get Well BRD and AM)
• Provide scope, scheduling, capacity, risk and communication/change management
• Ensure all Methods & Tools activities and deliverable a are planned in a collaborative PMO tool so that we can understand at any given point:
• Deliverable progression, resource capacity, backlog
• Provide regular project status, follow up on actions and provide KPI as required.
• Build top level Eng. project roadmap in collaboration with M&T management
• Deliver Config Get Well other IM Project planning, tracking, reporting, and problem solving to ensure IM BRD and AM readiness
• Ad-Hoc methods & tools projects planning, tracking, reporting and problem solving (ex: ACJ Kits, A220 BoK Gsuite readiness, STDS part shortages, etc.)
• Participate in M&T Budget Exercise
• Define shadow IT scope and launch tool replacement projects in support of PLM and Enterprise separation
• Manage Data migration and custom database activities linked to shared drives and eroom decommissioning / replacement.
• Manage communication plan, user documentation deliverables, training plan linked to separation and transformation projects
• Deliver and implement PMO process & tools that will allow to easily assign, track and see progress on each deliverables using a PMO collaborative tool (Ex. : Zoho). Capacity management is priority
Our Ideal Search:
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering and / or Business or equivalent
• Total 15+ years of Industry experience including minimum 5 years’ experience as Technical Project Manager in Aero industry
• Prior knowledge of Zoho project management tool is an added advantage
• Specialized diploma/master’s in project management, PMI certification is a plus
• Proven experience working with cross functional/cross geographic teams
• Prior experience of Aerospace PLM processes and tools is an added advantage
• Must have an innovative mindset, be proactive in improving processes and driving projects.
• Excellent communicator, team player, resourceful, organized, and mindful of time management.
• Being a self-starter, working well with little oversight independently or as a part of a team.
• “Bold and Can do” attitude, great problem-solving skills & proactive to take first step toward resolutions
• Ability to quickly adapt to evolving and growing business needs
Capgemini Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law