The position Leads the process definition and configuration of NetSuite ERP system specifically in the areas of Operations. This may include functional areas of product lifecycle management, item definition, bill of material, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, warehousing, and shipping. A NetSuite Functional Lead will drive process and configuration decisions through design workshops. The individual will also drive all meetings with the client and project team members and manage the analysis through design phases related to their respective functional areas in scope including providing progress reporting for all work products, deliverables and milestones.
• Functional skills in some of the following areas: product lifecycle management, item definition, Financials, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Work Orders, Manufacturing, WMS and Inventory Management
• Core consulting skills including facilitating workshops, creating documentation, oral and written communication, creating and delivering presentations, conducting analysis, making recommendations, development and execution of test scenarios and test cases, support of data conversion and integration data mapping, development and delivery of client end user training
• Experience proactively designing, recommending, and compelling client's to adopt leading practices and out-of-box functionality for relevant business flows
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage a consulting vendor, and subcontract resources
• Experience with data design of relevant business processes (e.g. attributes for segmentation, reporting, lists of values)
• Experience with Full lifecycle NetSuite implementations performing in a Lead role, and with hands-on configuration of the software, including basic SuiteCloud tools such as workflow, saved searches, reports, custom fields, records, forms and dashboards to meet critical business needs
• Meaningful role in at least 1 business transformation project. Global, complex implementation project is desired
• Identify risks, issues, gaps and resolution for functional areas in scope
• Mentor onshore and offshore NetSuite team members
• Desired 1 or more Certifications: SuiteFoundation, ERP Consultant, Administrator
• Prior project history with diverse group of team members, business users, onshore & offshore on a day to day basis
• Demonstrated strong written and verbal communications
• Familiarity with process transformation
• Bachelor’s degree or higher is required
• Industry Certification such as CPIM, CPA, SCOR, CSCP, CLTD, Lean, Six Sigma is desired
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of CA 17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.